From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avenue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avenue may refer to:
- Avenue (landscape), a straight route with a line of trees or large shrubs running along each side
- Avenue, a street or road name
- Avenue (archaeology), a specialist term in archaeology referring to lines of stones
- Avenue (band), X Factor UK contestants
- Avenue (magazine), a former Dutch magazine
- "Avenue" (song), a 1992 single by British pop group Saint Etienne
- Avenue (store), a clothing store
- The Avenue, a Rugby Union stadium in Sunbury-on-Thames, England
- L'Avenue, a proposed skyscraper in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Avenue, a GIS scripting language for ArcView 3.x
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.