From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avenue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avenue may refer to:
- Avenue (landscape), a straight route with a line of trees or large shrubs running along each side, and a common name for any medium-high capacity road.
- Other uses
- Avenue (archaeology), a specialist term in archaeology referring to lines of stones
- Avenue (band), The X Factor UK contestants
- Avenues (band), American punk rock band
- Avenue (magazine), a former Dutch magazine
- "Avenue" (song), a 1992 single by British pop group Saint Etienne
- Avenue (store), a clothing store
- A GIS scripting language for ArcView 3.x
- Proper names
- Avenue of the Giants, a scenic highway in California
- Avenue of the Saints, a 560-mile highway that connects St. Paul, Minnesota, and St. Louis, Missouri
- The Avenue, a Rugby Union stadium in Sunbury-on-Thames, England
- L'Avenue, a proposed skyscraper in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.