From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Axial is a geometric term of location which may mean:
- Along the same line as an axis of rotation in geometry
- A type of modal frame in music
- One of several anatomical directions in an animal body
- Axial age, the period from 800 to 200 BC in China, India and the western world
- Axial Seamount, a seamount and submarine volcano off the coast of Oregon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.