From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ayah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ayah may refer to:
- Ayah, a verse of the Qur'an
- Ayah or Amah (occupation), a domestic servant
- Paul Abine Ayah (21st century), member of the National Assembly of Cameroon
- Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal (born 1990), Jordanian princess
- Ayah Marar (born 1980), singer
- A nanny in India during the colonial period.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.