From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ayesha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ayesha can refer to:
Main article: A'isha (name)
- Ayesha (woreda), a district in Ethiopia
- Ayesha, Ethiopia, a town in that district
- Ayesha River in eastern Ethiopia
- Ayesha Bawani Academy, located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Ayesha, the Maid of Kars, an 1834 novel by James Justinian Morier
- Ayesha (novel), a 1905 novel by H. Rider Haggard, sequel to She
- Ayesha (film), a 1964 Malayalam film
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Twilight Land, a 2012 video game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayesha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.