From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bap or bắp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BAP or bap may refer to:
- Bap (bread), a type of bread roll
- Bali Action Plan
- BAP System, a point system for chess
- Black American Princess
- Browning Automatic Pistol is another name used to describe the Browning Hi-Power pistol.
- BAP, prefix for ships of the Peruvian Navy. It stands for Buque Armada Peruana (Peruvian Navy Ship).
- "Bap" is used as a term for friend on the Nickelodeon TV series Breadwinners
- Bap, Rajasthan, a panchayat village in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Bap Taluka, a taluka in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Butte, Anaconda and Pacific Railway
- Buenos Aires and Pacific Railway
In science and technology:
- Basketball Association of the Philippines, the country's national federation from 1938 to 2007
- Beta Alpha Psi nickname, an honorary organization for financial information students and professionals
- Bankruptcy Appellate Panel
- Bap Kennedy, a singer/songwriter from Belfast, Northern Ireland
- BAP (German band)
- BAP (Basque band), a hardcore punk band from the mid 80's to the mid 90's based in Andoain, Basque Country
- BAP (South Korean band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.