From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bap or bắp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BAP or bap may refer to:
- Bap (bread), a type of bread roll
- Bali Action Plan
- BAP System, a point system for chess
- Black American Princess
- Broader autism phenotype
- Browning Automatic Pistol is another name used to describe the Browning Hi-Power pistol.
- BAP, prefix for ships of the Peruvian Navy. It stands for Buque Armada Peruana (Peruvian Navy Ship).
- Bap, Rajasthan, a panchayat village in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Bap Taluka, a taluka in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Butte, Anaconda and Pacific Railway
- Buenos Aires and Pacific Railway
- Belvidere Assembly Plant, a Chrysler factory in Belvidere, Illinois
- Buenos Aires Province, the most populated province in Argentina
In science and technology:
- 6-Benzylaminopurine, a plant hormone
- BaP, the US Environmental Protection Agency's abbreviation for benzo(a)pyrene.
- Bandwidth Allocation Protocol
- Berth allocation problem
- Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP)
- Biodiversity Action Plan
- Basketball Association of the Philippines (now defunct), recognized by FIBA as the country's national federation from 1938 to 2007
- Beta Alpha Psi, an honorary organization for financial information students and professionals
- Bankruptcy Appellate Panel
- Bap Kennedy, a singer/songwriter from Belfast, Northern Ireland
- BAP (German band)
- B.A.P.!!, a band in Guipuzkoa (Basque Country) in 1984
- B.A.P, a South Korean band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.