From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BNS may stand for:
- Bangladesh Navy Ship
- Behavioral neuroscience
- Bathiya and Santhush, the Sri Lankan Pop Duo
- Bachelor and Spinster Balls, a party for rural singles
- Backbone Network Service
- A bachelor's degree in naval science.
- Scotiabank, according to its stock ticker and former name "Bank of Nova Scotia".
- Swiss National Bank, according to its name in French "Banque Nationale Suisse" or Italian "Banca Nazionale Svizzera"
- Barnes railway station, a railway station in England.
- Blocul National Sindical, the National Trade Union Bloc, a trade union in Romania
- Baltic News Service, the largest news agency in the Baltic states.
- British Neuropathological Society, the medical professional organisation for clinical and experimental neuropathology in the United Kingdom
- British Numismatic Society, founded in 1903.
- British Nylon Spinners (1940-1964), a company owned jointly by ICI and Courtaulds.
- Belgian Navy Ship
- Batu Night Spectacular,a tourism places in Batu, East Java, Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.