- For the DC Comics character, see Atari Force.
Cover art by Gary Cody
|Publisher||Dark Horse Comics|
|Publication date||July – October 1994|
|Number of issues||4|
|Danger Unlimited||ISBN 1-60010-363-4|
Babe was a four-issue comic book mini-series published by Dark Horse Comics under their Legend imprint from July 1994 - October 1994. It was written by John Byrne, with pencils and inks by Byrne, and covers by Gary Cody.
In the first issue, a super-strong Babe appears to Ralph Rowan, with no memory of where she came from, how she ended up on the beach, why she's so incredibly strong, or why nothing hurts her. In issues #2 and #3, she is snatched up by aliens, and teams up with guest The Blonde Bombshell (former partner of Torch of Liberty). After escaping the alien spacecraft in issue #3, Babe and company come back to Earth along with the survivors of a mysterious plane crash, who have some strange connection to Babe. Issue #3 also feature the first appearance of John Byrne's creation, the Prototykes. Babe's origin is finally revealed in issue #4, which features the Prototykes again, and Babe's final showdown with villain Gideon Longshadow.
The series has been collected into a trade paperback bringing together all the stories set in the Danger Unlimited universe:
- Danger Unlimited (collects Babe #1-4 and Babe 2 #1-2, also includes Danger Unlimited #1-4, IDW Publishing, 244 pages, softcover, March 2009, ISBN 1-60010-363-4)
- Guest appearances at Hellboy.com
- Babe at Comic Vine
- Babe at the Comic Book DB
- 'Babe' at the Grand Comics Database
- Babe 2 at the Comic Book DB
- 'Babe 2' at the Grand Comics Database
|This Dark Horse Comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|