From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Backpacking)
|Look up backpacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backpacker or Backpacking may refer to:
- A person who participates in:
- Backpacker (magazine), American magazine about wilderness hiking and adventure
- Backpackers (TV series), an Australian TV series following some travel backpackers in Europe
- Backpacker (series), series of Swedish computer games in which the player travels the world and answers questions about each locale
- Backpacker (US slang), US American urban slang for graffiti artists and alternative hip hop listeners
- Backpacker, Australian and New Zealand slang for inexpensive sleeping accommodation, such as a hostel
♠ Lowcost international tour Backpacking india
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.