From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backstage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backstage may refer to:
The backstage area of a theatre, or the backstage area of motion picture or television production.
- Back Stage (1917 film), a silent film starring Oliver Hardy
- Back Stage (1919 film), a silent film starring Buster Keaton
- Back Stage (1923 film), a silent Our Gang short
- Backstage (1927 film), a silent comedy feature starring William Collier, Jr. and Barbara Bedford
- Backstage (1988 film), an Australian drama
- Backstage (2000 film), a rap concert documentary
- Backstage (2005 film), a French film directed by Emmanuelle Bercot
- Backstage (album), by Cher
- Back Stage (aka Backstage), an entertainment-industry brand that publishes Backstage magazine, Call Sheet, and Backstage.com
- Backstage View, a feature of Microsoft Office 2010
- Backstage.bbc.co.uk, a developer/designer network created by the BBC
- Clown alley, a backstage area of a circus
- Behind the Scenes (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.