From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backstop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backstop may refer to:
- Backstop (baseball), a screen or a Suspended Tension Backstop behind home plate
- Catcher, a defensive baseball position behind home plate
- Back-Stop (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Backstop (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers: Cybertron animated series and toy line
- Operation Backstop, United Nations Protection Force (UNPROFOR) military plan during the Croatian War of Independence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.