From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bagdad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bagdad may refer to:
- Baghdad, the capital city of Iraq (for whose name those of other locations so named is derived)
- United States
- Bagdad, Arizona
- Bagdad, California
- Bagdad, Butte County, California
- Bagdad, Florida
- Bagdad, Kentucky
- Bagdad, New York
- Bagdad, Virginia
- Bagdad, Wisconsin, a ghost town
- Bagdad (song), a 1924 song by Jack Yellen and Milton Ager
- Bagdad (film), a 1949 American motion picture
- Bagdad (club)
- Bagdad, a song by Ra (American band).
- B.O.B (Bombs Over Baghdad), a song by Outkast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.