From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up بلدي in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balady or Baladi (بلدي) is an Arabic word meaning "native" or "local." It may refer to:
- Beledi, also called "baladi", a duple meter used in Arabic music; and also rustic or folk tradition music
- Baladi cheese, a Middle Eastern feta
- Balady citron, a variety of citron in Israel
- The Baladi group of Yemenite Jews
- Baladi Music, Urban Egyptian dance music.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.