From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balut or balot may refer to:
- Balut (egg), a boiled, fertilized egg, a popular food in parts of Asia
- Balut (autobiography), an autobiography by Indian writer Daya Pawar
- Balut (game), a Filipino dice game especially popular with Danish businessmen
- Balot (comedian), an actor and comedian from the Philippines
- Balot, Côte-d'Or, a commune in France
- Balut Beyg, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Balut Island, a Philippine island and volcano
- Baluthupa, a village in Bangladesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.