From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Banger)
|Look up banger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banger or Bangers may refer to:
- A sausage, usually pork and of a lower quality, with a tendency to split open with a "bang" during frying.
- Bangers and mash, an English dish of sausages and mash potatoes.
- Bangers (film), a 1999 Australian short film
- Thundersticks, plastic balloons that are used as noise makers
- A slang term for breasts
- A firecracker (British English) or explosive firework designed to make noise
- Jalopy (British English), an old or decrepit car: "An Old Banger"
- Slang for a firearm, usually a handgun
- In Australia the terms Banger or G-Banger are interchangeable with G-string
- The nickname of Robert Harvey (derived from the Harvey Wallbanger)
- A hard rocker (from head banger)
- A multi-table poker tournament, normally costing 75 dollars or more
- Ed Banger Records, French Record Label releasing House music
- Banger racing, a motorsport category using jalopy-type automobiles
- A gangbanger
- A slang term for a good high-energy, pumping, dance music song.
- A song title by Nigeria's hip-hop duo Skuki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.