Barbara Adams (born November 17, 1951, Hutchinson, Kansas) was appointed General Counsel of Pennsylvania on June 1, 2005 by Governor Edward G. Rendell, a post she held until January 17, 2011. Adams, who was raised in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, had been a partner with Duane Morris LLP in Philadelphia since 1986, a firm she joined originally as a summer associate in 1977.
- The Pennsylvania Manual, Vol 119, Section 4: Executive: Elected Offices; accessed 2012-10-29.
- "Barbara Adams profile as General Counsel at". Governor's Cabinet Officials. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Archived from the original on 2009-10-31.
- The Pennsylvania Manual, Vol 120 Section 4: Executive: Elected Offices; accessed October 29, 2012
- Duane Morris Finance Chair Barbara Adams Appointed Pennsylvania's General Counsel, April 21, 2005
- GOVERNOR RENDELL NAMES BARBARA ADAMS GENERAL COUNSEL TO THE COMMONWEALTH, April 2005
- Office of General Counsel, Pennsylvania website
- Barbara Adams profile (link from the Office of General Counsel website) at the Wayback Machine (archived October 5, 2010)
Leslie Anne Miller
|General Counsel of Pennsylvania
Stephen S. Aichele
|This article about a Pennsylvania politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|