From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barnacle or barnacles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A barnacle is an arthropod belonging to the infraclass Cirripedia in the subphylum Crustacea.
Barnacle may also refer to:
- Barnacle (company)
- Barnacle (surname)
- Barnacle (slang), an electronic part manually installed onto a printed circuit board to correct a functional deficiency
- Barnacle (programming), an obsolete file or program, often of unknown purpose, associated with a project
- Seborrheic keratosis, a non-cancerous benign skin growth, known as the "barnacles of old age"
- Barnacle (Half-Life), a fictional alien species in Half-Life
- Barnacle (comics), a character from Marvel Comics
- Barnacle, Warwickshire, a small hamlet in Warwickshire, England
- "Barnacles", a 2002 song by Ugly Casanova from Sharpen Your Teeth
- Barnacle, Wobbly lingo for someone who stays at the same job for some period of time
- Barnacle (heraldry), a heraldic charge similar to a hempbreak
- The Barnacle Historic State Park, a Florida State Park
- Barnacle Goose, a species of bird
- Barnacle Boy, a SpongeBob SquarePants character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.