From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Basil or basil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basil is a plant and seasoning.
Basil may also refer to:
- Basil (name), people named Basil
- Basil, California, former name of Redwood Valley, California
- Basil (novel), by Wilkie Collins
- Basil (film), a 1998 film by Radha Bharadwaj starring Jared Leto
- Basil (Sesame Park), the main character on the Canadian children's show Sesame Park
- Basil Fawlty, the main character in Fawlty Towers
- Saint Basil (disambiguation)
- The Great Mouse Detective, also known as Basil the Great Mouse Detective, an animated film by Disney
- Basal, referring to a base or minimum level
- Basel, Switzerland
- Vasily (disambiguation), the Slavic form of the name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.