From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up basketball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basketball is a sport in which a ball is bounced and thrown through a hoop.
Basketball may also refer to:
- Basketball (ball), the ball used in the sport
- Basketball (1974 video game), a game by Taito
- Basketball (1978 video game), a game for the Atari 2600
- Basketball (1980 video game), a game for the Intellivision system
- "Basketball" (The Office), an episode of the U.S. version of The Office
- "Basketball" (song), a song by Kurtis Blow, notably covered by Lil' Bow Wow
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.