From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Batanga may refer to:
- The Batanga people of Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea;
- The Batanga language, spoken by that people;
- Grand Batanga, Cameroon
- Batanga (magazine), a publication focusing on Latin American music
- Batanga.com an online media company focused on the Latino lifestyle and Latin music.
- Batanga, Burkina Faso
- A town in the Estuaire Province of Gabon.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "Map of Batanga, Gabon, Africa". Collins Maps. Retrieved 24 December 2012.