Battle of Benghazi
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Benghazi may refer to:
- First Battle of Benghazi, part of the Libyan civil war, fought 17-20 February, 2011
- Second Battle of Benghazi, part of the Libyan civil war, fought 19-20 March, 2011
- May, Clifford D. (8 November 2012). "Lessons of the Battle of Benghazi". National Review Online. Retrieved 11 November 2012. "Now that the election is behind us, perhaps we can put politics aside and acknowledge a hard fact: On September 11, 2012, America was defeated by al-Qaeda in the Battle of Benghazi."
- Ackerman, Spencer (12 November 2012). "What Happened in Benghazi Was a Battle". Wired. Retrieved 11 November 2012. "Which means the next battle of Benghazi could be even more intense than the last."
- Shaffer, Tony (30 October 2012). "To live and die in Benghazi, Libya without leadership from America". Fox News. Retrieved 11 November 2012. "This battle of Benghazi was a protracted fight - covering at least six to eight hours (depending on when you start the clock)."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.