From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bayi may refer to:
- Bāyī (八一, lit. eight-one, which means "August 1"), refers to the anniversary of the Nanchang Uprising, which is considered as the founding of the People's Liberation Army, and thus a common name used by entities in the People's Republic of China:
- Bayi China Telecom, a Women's Chinese Basketball Association team
- Bayi Football Team, a men's association football team
- Bayi Gongshang, a men's China Table Tennis Super League team
- Bayi Rockets, a men's Chinese Basketball Association team
- Bayi Square, in Nanchang, Jiangxi
- Bayi Xiangtan, a women's association football team
- Bayi, Nyingchi County, a town in Tibet
- Bayi, Shenyang, town in Sujiatun District, Shenyang, Liaoning
- Nanchang Bayi, a men's soccer team
- August 1st (aerobatic team), also called the Bayi Aerobatics Team
- Other written forms
- Saw Bayi, Aung San Thuriya Medal winner
- Sethu Lakshmi Bayi (1895-1985), ruler of Travancore
- Filbert Bayi (born 1953), Tanzanian middle-distance runner
- Bəyi,village and municipality in the Kurdamir Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Bayi people, a tribe in China
- Bayi, an Indonesian, Javanese, and Malaysian word meaning "baby".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.