From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bebe, bebé, or bébé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bebe, Bèbè, Bebé, Bébé or BeBe may refer to:
- Bebe (given name), people with the given name
- Bebé (born 1990), Portuguese footballer who currently plays for S.L. Benfica
- Euclides Gomes Vaz (born 1983), Portuguese futsal player
- Bebe (singer) (born 1978), Spanish singer and actress
- Nicolas Ferry (1741–1764), known as Bébé, celebrated court dwarf of the 18th century Polish King Stanisław Leszczyński
- Roberto Pannunzi (born 1948 or 1946), Italian drug trafficker
- Bébé (film), 2008 French film
- "Bébé" (song), a song written by Senegalese singer Youssou N'Dour and composed by Ibrahima N'Dour
- Bebe, Texas, United States
- Bebe language, a language of Cameroon
- Bebe Stores, American clothing retailer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.