From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bengali, bengalese, or bengali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bengali may refer to:
- Bengali people, a major ethnic and linguistic group in the Indian subcontinent
- Bengali Hindus, the ethnic group native to eastern India
- Bengali language, the Indo-Aryan language native to Bengal
- Bengali alphabet, the script used to write Bengali and a variant of Assamese
- Bengali (Unicode block), a block of Bengali characters in Unicode
- Cinema of Bengal, filmmaking industries in the Bengal region of the Indian subcontinent
- Bengali (ThunderCats), a fictional character from the animated television show ThunderCats
- Bengal (cat), the hybrid cat breed, also called Bengali Cat
- Bangalla, a fictional country in The Phantom (miniseries)
- Bengalee (ship)
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.