From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bengali, bengalese, or bengali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bengali primarily refers to:
- Bengali people, a major ethnic and linguistic group in the east Indian subcontinent
- Bengali language, the Indo-Aryan language native to Bengal
The term may also refer to:
- Bengali Hindus, the ethnic group native to eastern India
- Bengali alphabet, the script used to write Bengali and a variant of Assamese
- Bengali (Unicode block), a block of Bengali characters in Unicode
- Cinema of Bengal, filmmaking industries in the Bengal region of the Indian subcontinent
- Bengali (ThunderCats), a fictional character from the animated television show ThunderCats
- Bengal (cat), the hybrid cat breed, also called Bengali Cat
- Bangalla, a fictional country in The Phantom (miniseries)
- Bengalee (ship)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.