From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bengali, bengalese, bengali, or Bengalee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bengali or may refer to:
- Bengali people, a major ethnic and linguistic group in the east Indian subcontinent
- Bengali language, the Indo-Aryan language native to Bengal
- Bengali alphabet, the script used to write Bengali and a variant of Assamese
- Bengali (Unicode block), a block of Bengali characters in Unicode
- Culture of Bengal, Bengali culture
- Bengali, a fictional character from the animated television show ThunderCats
- Bengal cat, the hybrid cat breed, also called Bengali Cat
- Bangalla, a fictional country in the miniseries The Phantom
- Bengalee (ship)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bengali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.