From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bergamot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1920 Encyclopedia Americana article Bergamot.|
Bergamot (pronounced RP /ˈbɜːɡəˌmɒt/, GenAm /ˈbɝɡəˌmɑt/) may refer to:
- The Bergamot orange
- Bergamot essential oil
- Monarda, genus of herbs of similar odor to the Bergamot orange; in particular
- Mentha citrata, called Bergamot mint
- Citrus limetta, called sweet lime or sweet lemon
- HMS Bergamot, one of the ships of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- Bergamot Station, an art gallery facility in Santa Monica, California, USA
- Bergamot (Los Angeles Metro station), a future station on the light-rail Expo Line, adjacent to the art gallery facility in Santa Monica, California, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bergamot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.