Bernadette Corporation is a New York and Paris, France- based art and fashion collective founded in 1994. Core members include Bernadette van Huy, John Kelsey, and Antek Walzcak. Bernadette Corporation is known for its performance, fashion, and art which in varying ways emulates and disturbs corporations. Influences from fashion to film include Vivienne Westwood, Malcolm McLaren, and Jean-Luc Godard. The group is often described in terms of the Situationist movement.
When Bernadette Corporation first formed, they were hired to organize parties at downtown nightclubs. They quickly began making fashion and took part in the world of 1990s underground fashion. In the 1990s, their clothes were published in Harper's Bazaar, Purple, Visionaire, Index Magazine, and Artforum.
In the late 1990s, Bernadette Corporation became more productive as a publishing, film, and video group, briefly publishing the magazine Made in USA, named after the Jean-Luc Godard film of the same name.
In 2001 Bernadette Corporation temporarily merged with Le Parti Imaginaire to make the film Get Rid of Yourself, which retains both fiction and documentary elements.  The Bernadette Corporation's other films include; The B.C. Corporate Story, Hell Frozen Over, and Get Rid of Yourself. 
- Made in USA magazine
- Bernadette Corporation (Collective). 2004. Reena Spaulings. New York: Semiotext(e). OCLC 61856276
- Vasiljevic, David. 2011. Bernadette Corporation: the complete poem. London: Koenig Books Ltd. OCLC 698171014
- Artists Space. Bernadette Corporation: 2000 Wasted Years. 
- Galerie Neu, Berlin, Germany. November–December 2010
- Peliculas, Perros Negros, Mexico City, late May - late July, 2007
- Multiplyplex, Kunstlerhaus Stuttgart, March 2007
- Bernadette Corporation, How To Cook A Wolf, Kunsthalle Zürich Parallel, January 2007
- Be Corpse, Volksbuhne Pavilion, Galerie Meerrettich, Berlin, November 2006
- Bernadette Corporation - King Kong, Hamburg Kunstverein, January 2006
- Bernadette Corporation, Witte de With, Rotterdam, November 2005
- Cinéma des damnés / Tout doit disparaître, Galerie Yvon Lambert, Le Studio / Project Room, Paris, Sept. 2004
- How to make 'life' fashionable? Galerie Meerrettich, Volksbuhne Pavilion, Berlin, October 2003
- The Guardian. "Bernadette Corporation: Don't have sex with each other." March 2013
- Introduction to Bernadette Corporation
- Electronic Arts Intermix films listing
- Kraus, Chris. "Get Rid of Yourself." Index June 2004.
- Artists Space. 2000 Wasted Years.
- Frieze Review