Beto Vázquez Infinity
|Beto Vazquez Infinity|
|Origin||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
- 1 Biography
- 2 Members
- 3 Discography
- 4 References
- 5 External links
After the split-up of Nepal, the Argentinean bass player and songwriter Beto Vazquez continued enlarging his musical horizons, always accumulating new ideas, and with the hope of finally making a group of musicians that could fulfill and understand what he really wanted to transmit. This new creative stage in Beto's career uses very varied compositions in what refers to styles. In September 1999, he finished to compose what would be a demo, which was listened by the record label Nems Enterprises, who immediately offered him a record deal. Vazquez would have the hard task now of finding musicians that were adjusted to the high standards that the project demanded. The company also suggested him that the album could be sang in English by voices of international fame, making it easy for the album to be released worldwide. Without a doubt, a great challenge for an Argentinean musician; difficult but not impossible. All the songs were created by Beto Vazquez and performed by the band. This way, in charge of the songwriting, the musical direction, the arrangements; and playing four & five strings bass, acoustic and electric, acoustic and electric guitar, Vazquez was able to expand his potential as a musician and give shape to a new project based on his personal music favorites (Pink Floyd, Rhapsody, Helloween, Skyclad, Porcupine Tree, Moonspell, Blackmore's Night, In Flames, etc.). On the first album the guests were: Tarja Turunen (ex Nightwish), Candice Night (Blackmore's Night), Sabine Edelsbacher (Edenbridge) and Fabio Lione (Rhapsody).
In April 2002 the tour producer José Luis Botto poposed Beto to take the band on tour and play in Spain, in a fest where bands such as Barón Rojo, Shaman, Ángeles del Infierno and Dark Moor among others would take part. Therefore, the band travelled to Spain and gave their first international show there. Beto Vazquez Infinity played as support with bands like: Nightwish, Labyrinth, Vision Divine, Angra, Tierra Santa and others.
In 2003 and 2004 composed other full CD of the band, called "Space Without Limits", on which participated artists like: Liv Kristine (Leaves Eyes), Floor Jansen (After Forever), Elisa Martin (Dreamaker), Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon), Juha-Pekka Leppäluoto (Charon), Walter Giardino (Rata Blanca) among others. Unfortunately, the album is still delayed by the record |Nems Enterprises by mix troubles and they are working to edit it. Nems Enterprises is the only who can release "Space Without Limits".
International artists participate again such as Antti Raili (Celesty), Aldo Lonobile (Secret Sphere) and Sonia Pineault (Forgotten Tales) among others. The album was released in Argentina, China and Taiwan and was the first step of Beto Vazquez as producer of hes own projects.
Continuing the musical composition, 2008 come and so did Darkmind with guests musicians such as Olaf Thorsen (Vision Divine - Labyrinth), Sandra Schleret (Elis), Marcela Bovio (Stream of Passion) and Manda Ophuis (Nemesea) among others. All prestigious musicians who agreed to collaborate on the project, for this special Argentina edition. Continuing with the eclectic style of the compositions,within Darkimnd we can found, from a saxophone duet with the bass to gothic, power or rockers songs. This third full studio album, received excellent reviews from all over the world and gave a new impetus and creativity Beto Vazquez Infinity.
Two months after Darkmind  release, Beto Vazquez was already writing what would be a challenge in his career. The idea of constant improvement and the desire to keep doing different things ended in a new studio album, this time a double one, celebrating the tenth anniversary of the band in two different releases. A limited numbered digipack edition, only a thousand copies exclusively for Argentina and another in double jewel case for the rest of the world.
Twenty guest musicians, eleven countries were involved in the project. Timo Tolkki (Stratovarius ex), Dominique Leurquin (Rhapsody of Fire), Alfred Romero (Dark Moor) Jacob Jansen (Anubis Gate) among other major artists that Beto chooses not only for their musical talent but also for what they are as people, getting a friendly and funy working team to create what will be released as¨Existence¨ on 2010 
A new era began with more musical challenges, Beto worked to finish the rock opera which would name the new album. Titled ¨BEYOND SPACE WITHOUT LIMITS¨ This new albums is full of variety that runs along from power metal lines, symphonic gothic, all together with national and international musicians as always . The peculiarity of this album is that the complexity of the songs, worked with many classical instruments as horns, cellos, violins, flutes, percussion, and various vocals colors that add harmony to spice up one of the more complex Beto Vazquez 's compositions lasting more than 12 minutes with an unexpected ending, for this ambitious album.
Released on the particular dated 12/12/2012. Argentina special edition has a bonus cd album of covers chosen by Beto reflecting all their influences and musical tastes. Ranging from Pink Floyd to Megadeth .
The band began to play live shows during 2011, for example sharing the stage with Sirenia . Playing songs from all the albums, come a series of major concerts like The Roxy Live, Metal para Todos and more . Highlighting the date on which the band stepped the Luna Park Stadium as opening band for the legendary progressive band ¨YES¨
The next release isa live DVD called¨LIVE IN BUENOS AIRES¨ - was recorded on November 2013, it was the perfect time to do so, because the band potential achieved in every show, the DVD was released on March 12, 2014, as the first audiovisual recording of the band . As always released in a deluxe edition for Argentina, a digipack with folder, and 16 pag booklet, the DVD was recorded with 6 cameras, with a crushing sound, produced by Beto Vazquez. It has stunning images, sounds, extras. Fan interviews and more! This DVD is a starting point in the career of Beto Vazquez Infinity .
- Beto Vazquez - Bass guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm guitars, Programming, orchestral arrangements
- Carolina Guedes - Lead Vocals, lyrics
- Canela Sol - Lead Vocals, lyrics
- Omar Mansilla - Lead guitar, Rhythm guitars, Acoustic
- Victor Rivarola - acoustic guitar, Keyboards, additional live instruments
- Norberto Roman - Drums, percussion
Beto Vazquez Infinity (2001)
- Jörg Michael (Stratovarius)
- Sabine Edelsbacher (Edenbridge)
- Tarja Turunen (Nightwish)
- Candice Night (Blackmore's Night)
- Fabio Lione (Rhapsody of Fire)
- Pablo Soler
Flying Towards the New Horizon (2006)
- Antii Railio- (Celesty)
- Quinn Weng (Seraphim)
- Sonia Pineault (Forgotten Tales)
- Pablo Soler
- Aldo Lonobile (Secret Sphere)
- Nahor Andrade (Dynasty)
- Sandra Schleret (Elis)
- Marcela Bovio (Stream of Passion)
- Eddy Antonini (Skylark)
- Kiara (Skylark)
- Olaf Thorsen (Vision Divine)
- Pablo Soler
- Manda Ophuis (Nemesea)
- H.J De Jong (Nemesea)
- Ivana Anic Lara (Angelseed)
- Rute Fevereiro (Black Widows, Enchantya)
- Sabrina Carrion (Heavenfalls)
- Elisa Luna (Gasthof Rose)
- Alfred Romero (Dark Moor)
- Christian Bertoncelli (Renacer)
- Darío Schmunck
- Dominique Leurquin (Rhapsody of Fire, Luca Turilli's Dreamquest)
- Chiara Malvestiti (Crysalys)
- Enrik García (Dark Moor)
- Gaby Koss
- Jacob Hansen - (Anubis Gate)
- Jason Droguett
- Lady Angellyca (Forever Slave)
- Melissa Ferlaak (Echoterra)
- Mikki Straatsma (Viveynne)
- Mik - (So Cold)
- Sascha Froma
- Simone Christinat (Legenda Aurea)
- Slava Popova - (Operatika)
- Sonya Scarlet - (Theatres des Vampires)
- Timo Tolkki
- Pablo Soler
- Patricio Molini (Nordica)
Beyond Space Without Limits (2012)
- Ana Maria Barajas (Nova Orbis)
- Anja Orthodox (Closterkeller)
- Chiara Malvestiti (Crysalys)
- Dario Schmunck (Darío Schmunck)
- Gustavo Terzaghi (Aleph Madness Project)
- Iliour Griften (Iliour Griften)
- Jose Luna (Eleventh Ocean)
- Lucas Silva Sapia - Violin
- Luis Margarittini - Flute
- Magdalena Lee (Tears of Magdalena)
- Mariana Berenstecher - Cello
- Mariano Bacigaluppi (Aleph Madness Project)
- Markus Prompt (Markus Prompt)
- Marysol Fernandez - Flute
- Matias Yanucci - Saxophone
- Pablo Soler
- Santi Toselli (Eleventh Ocean)
- Beto Vázquez Infinity (2001)
- Flying Towards the New Horizon (2006)
- Darkmind (2008)
- Existence (2010)
- Beyond Space Without Limits (2012)
- LIVE IN BUENOS AIRES (2014)
- Battle of Valmourt (Promo) -MCD- (2000)
- Wizard (2001)
- La Leyenda Continua (Tribute to Rata Blanca) (2001)
- The Keepers of Jericho - Part II (2002)
- Hangar de Almas (Tribute to Megadeth) (2005)
- Tribute to Judas Priest (2005)
- Sabbath Crosses (Tribute to Black Sabbath) (2004)
- "A Tout Le Monde", by Megadeth
- "Freewheel Burning", by Judas Priest
- "Die Young", by Black Sabbath
- "A Tale That Wasn't Right", by Helloween
- "Guerrero Del Arco Iris", by Rata Blanca
- "High Hopes", by Pink Floyd
- "Rainbow in the Dark", by Dio
- "Breathe", by Pink Floyd
- "Living Loving Maid", by Led Zeppelin
- "Flight of Icarus", by Iron Maiden
- "Hole in the Sky", by Black Sabbath
- "Here I go Again", by Whitesnake
- "Hollow Years", by Dream Theater
- "Holy Wars- The punishment due", by Megadeth
- "Reviews for Beto Vázquez Infinity - Flying Towards the new Horizon". metal-archives.com. Encyclopaedia Metallum. 2007-02-11. Retrieved 2010-10-22.
- "Beto Vázquez Infinity official site - Bio". betovazquezinfinity.com.ar. Retrieved 2010-10-22.
- "Viña Rock 2002". indyrock.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 2010-10-22.
- "Noticias". nightwishmaster.com.ar (in Spanish). Retrieved 2010-10-22.
- "Primer festival Iberoamericano de metal en Argentina". ruidosis.net (in Spanish). 2006-03-28. Retrieved 2010-10-22.
- "La banda española Tierra Santa se presenta en el Festival Iberoamericano de heavy metal". lt24online.com.ar (in Spanish). 2006-03-26. Retrieved 2010-10-22.
- "BLACK SABBATH: Argentine Tribute Album Due This Month". Blabbermouth.net. Roadrunner Records. 2004-07-11. Retrieved 2010-12-31.
- Web Official de Beto Vázquez Infinity
- Web Official de Beto Vazquez Infinity en MySpace)
- BVM (Beto Vázquez Music - Label)