From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bez in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bez may refer to:
- Bez (musician), Emmanuel Bez Idakula, popularly known as Bez, a Nigerian singer-songwriter, composer and guitarist.
- Bez (dancer), Mark Berry, a British dancer and percussionist commonly known as Bez, who performed as part of the Happy Mondays
- Bez, cartoon character wizard in Hanna-Barbera animated Arabian Knights slot from the Banana Splits children's TV series
- In geography
- Le Bez, a village in France
- Bez-et-Esparon, a commune in southern France
- Bez (Drôme), a tributary to the Drôme river in France
- Bez (Midouze), a tributary to the Midouze river in France
- In international codes
- BEZ - the IATA code for Beru Island Airport at one of the Gilbert Islands in the Pacific Ocean, part of the Republic of Kiribati
- bez - the ISO 639-3 code for the language spoken by the Bena people in Tanzania
- In anatomy
- An antler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.