Bhagavad Gita (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bhagavad Gita may refer to:
- Bhagavad Gita (Sargeant), Winthrop Sargeant 's translation, first published in 1979.
- Bhagavad-Gītā As It Is, a translation and commentary of the Bhagavad Gita by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Bhagavad Gita (film), a 1993 Sanskrit film directed by G. V. Iyer . religious book Bhagavad Gita, which is ...
- Bhagavad Gita trial in Russia,The Bhagavad Gita trial in Russia or the Bhagavad Gita court case in Russia was the trial of the Russian edition of Bhagavad Gita As It Is ...
- Influence of Bhagavad Gita, The influence of Bhagavad Gita on history and the world
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi On The Bhagavad-Gita: A new translation and commentary with Sanskrit text, Chapters 1 To 6
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.