Bianca Kajlich, July 2012
|Born||Bianca Maria Kajlich
March 26, 1977
Seattle, Washington, U.S.
Mike Catherwood (2012-present)Landon Donovan (2006–2010; divorced)
Bianca Maria Kajlich (/ / KY-lik; born March 26, 1977) is an American actress. Kajlich has had starring and supporting roles in television and film; she is perhaps best known for playing Jennifer on the CBS comedy Rules of Engagement (2007-2013).
Kajlich was born in Seattle, Washington, the daughter of Patti (née Campana) and Dr. Aurel Jan "Relo" Kajlich. Her father was Slovak and her mother is of Italian descent. She is a graduate of Bishop Blanchet High School in Seattle, Washington, and attended Washington State University in Pullman, Washington.
She began her career with the Olympic Ballet Theater as a ballet dancer in Edmonds, Washington. After seven years with them she decided to try acting. By that time she had already performed lead roles in The River, Swan Lake, and The Nutcracker.
She also had recurring roles in the television series Boston Public, as Lisa Grier, and in Dawson's Creek, as Natasha Kelly, and roles in UPN's Rock Me Baby and the Fox drama Vanished. Kajlich appeared in an episode of the USA Network's Psych entitled "Psy vs. Psy" as a psychic FBI agent who ends up not being who she appears to be. She appeared as a major character in an episode of Fox's short-lived action TV show, Fastlane, as a prostitute named Bree whose pimp wants her dead. She had a quick appearance as a punk nose-piercing girl in an episode of Freaks and Geeks, and she played Jennifer on the CBS comedy Rules of Engagement. She was ranked No. 74 on the Maxim "Hot 100 Women of 2004" and No. 63 on the Maxim "Hot 100 Women of 2007".
- "Development Update: September 4–8 (Weekly Round-Up)". The Futon Critic. August 8, 2006. Retrieved June 24, 2010.
- "Transworld Stance September 2002". Biancakajlich.com. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "FreeJose.com". Maxim Magazine Hot 100 Women of 2004. Archived from the original on March 03 2007. Retrieved January 13, 2007.
- "Maxim's 2007 Hot 100". Maxim Online. Archived from the original on October 22, 2007. Retrieved 2007-10-24.
- "Soccer Star Landon Donovan, Actress Bianca Kajlich Wed" from People.com
- "Bianca Kajlich and Soccer Star Landon Donovan Split". People.com. July 17, 2010. Archived from the original on July 29, 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- Rogers, Martin. "Divorce helped Donovan reconcile differences". World Soccer. Yahoo! Sports. Archived from the original on May 25, 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- Bianca Kajlich at the Internet Movie Database
- Rules of Engagement Cast Bio – Bianca Kajlich
- Donovan Files for Divorce from Bianca Kajlich.