From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bingo or bingo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bingo may refer to:
- Bingo (Commonwealth), a game using a printed ticket of 15 numbers on three lines; most commonly played in the UK
- Bingo (U.S.), a game using a printed ticket of randomly generated 5x5 numbers; most commonly played in the USA and Canada
- Online bingo, the US or UK version and its variants as played on the Internet
- Bingo (card game)
- Bingo, a slang term used in the game Scrabble in North America for playing all seven of one's tiles.
- Bing Bing! Bingo, a 1993 Super Famicom video game
- Bingoboys, a dance music trio
- Bingo (The Whispers album), 1974
- Bingo (Bela B. album), 2006
- Bingo!, a 2010 album by the Steve Miller Band
- Bingo (1991 film) soundtrack
- Bingo, 1998 album by the Rova Saxophone Quartet
- "Bingo" (folk song), an English folk song about a dog
- "Bingo!" (song), a 2007 J-pop song by AKB48
- "Bingo" (Gucci Mane song), a 2010 song by Gucci Mane
- "Bingo", a 1997 song by the English band Catch
- "Bingo" (빙고), a 2004 K-pop song by Koyote
- "Bingo", a B-side by Right Said Fred from the 1993 single "Hands Up (4 Lovers)"
- "Bingo", song by The Whispers from the 1974 album Bingo, covered by Faith Brown in the UK
- "B-I-N-G-O (Bingo)", song by The Turbans and also recorded by Pat Boone.
- "Bingo", single released from soundtrack of Bingo (1974 film) sung by Lise Thouin
- Bingo (1974 film), a 1974 French Canadian film
- Bingo (1991 film), a 1991 film about a dog
- Bingo (1998 film), a 1998 computer animated short film
- Bingo (2012 film), a 2012 Japanese film
- Bingo (play), by Edward Bond, about the last days of William Shakespeare
- Bingo, a character on the 1968–1970 series The Banana Splits
- Bingo Brown, the preteen protagonist of four novels by Betsy Byars
- Woodrow "Bingo" Wilkin from Archie comics, known as That Wilkin Boy
- Bingo Little, a character in a number of books by comic author P. G. Wodehouse
- Bingo, a multiservice tactical brevity code for a low fuel state
- Bingo DeMoss (1889–1965), baseball player
- Bingo Smith (born 1946), basketball player
- Bingo Gazingo (1924–2010), spoken word artist
- Bingo Department, Burkina Faso
- Bingo, Boulkiemdé, Burkina Faso
- Bingo, Boulgou, Burkina Faso
- Bingo Province, an old province of Japan
- Binghamton, New York, colloquial
- Bingo wings, slang for an anatomical feature
- BINGO, short for Business-oriented International NGO, or Big International NGO
- BinGo, a company in Sydney that delivers and picks up truck-sized rubbish bins which a left for a few days on the property of the customers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.