|Developers||Arc System Works|
BlazBlue is a fighting game series developed by Arc System Works. The name of the series is a portmanteau of "blaze" and "blue," with the "z" sound omitted in the Japanese pronunciation, rendering it similar to the word "brave" in pronunciation.
The series consists of the following games:
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (2008)
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (2009)
- BlayzBloo: Super Melee Brawlers Battle Royale (2010)
- BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (2012)
- BlayzBloo: Clone Phantasma (2012)
See also 
- ""BlazBlue" Location Tests to Take Place in Akiba" (in Japanese). Akiba Keizai Shimbun. 2008-05-09. Retrieved 2009-07-25.