From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Boatswain's Mate)
|Look up Boatswain's Mate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boatswain's mate is a job classification in navies, coast guards, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and may refer to:
- Boatswain's mate (United States Navy), a job classification in the United States Navy
- Boatswain's mate (US Coast Guard), a job classification in the United States Coast Guard
- Boatswain's mate (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), a job classification in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Other meanings
- Bill Bobstay, the "Boatswain's Mate" character in the operetta H.M.S. Pinafore (1878) by Gilbert and Sullivan.
- The Boatswain's Mate, a one-act opera by Ethel Smyth
- Boatswain's mate (German language Bootsmannsmaat), a historical military naval rank (OR4/OR6) in Austria, Germany, and Russia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.