- For the spa town in the Czech Republic see Lázně Bohdaneč.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bohdaneč.|
Bohdaneč (formerly also known as Zelená Bohdaneč) is a village in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It is in the district of Kutná Hora, between the towns of Ledeč nad Sázavou and Zruč nad Sázavou.
Bohdaneč is first mentioned in written documents from 1233. In 1514 it obtained township rights (later lost). The number of inhabitants declined during the second half of the 20th century.
These smaller villages are officially parts of Bohdaneč:
- Prostřední Ves: first mentioned in 1381
- Řeplice: first mentioned in 1381, since 1960 part of Bohdaneč
- Kotoučov: first mentioned in 1525, since 1960 part of Bohdaneč
- Dvorecko: first mentioned in 1487 under name Víceměřič, since 1960 part of Bohdaneč
- Village website (Czech)
|This Kutná Hora District location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|