From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bohun can refer to:
The Anglo-Norman Bohun family
- Eleanor de Bohun (c.1366–1399); elder sister and co-heiress of Mary de Bohun.
- Henry de Bohun, 1st Earl of Hereford (1176–1220); a Norman-English nobleman.
- Henry de Bohun (d. 1314); English knight killed by Robert I of Scotland at Bannockburn.
- Humphrey de Bohun (disambiguation), multiple people with the name.
- Mary de Bohun (c. 1368–1394); the first wife of King Henry IV of England and mother of King Henry V.
- William de Bohun, 1st Earl of Northampton, KG (ca. 1312-1360); English nobleman and military commander who won the Battle of Crécy for England.
- Gilbert de Bohun (c. 1303-1381); heir to the titles of Lord High Constable of England, Earl of Hereford, Earl of Essex, Earl of Northampton, four castles, and over one-hundred lordship manors; had issue Joan de Bohun.
- Joan de Bohun (c.1332-1414); heiress to her father's (cousin's) titles, married Walter Weaver in 1362; had male issue.
- John Bohun Abbot of Bury St Edmunds, 1453 - 1469
- Ivan Bohun (died 1664), a Ukrainian Cossack military leader
- Yuri Bohun, a fictional Cossack character in the novel With Fire and Sword (1884) by Polish writer Henryk Sienkiewicz
- Hugh Bohun, a pen name of Bernard Cronin (1884-1968), author and journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.