From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bokaro may refer to:
- Bokaro Steel City, an industrial city in Jharkhand, India
- Bokaro district, in Jharkhand, India
- Bokaro (Thermal), a census town of Bokaro in Jharkhand, India
- Bokaro (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Bokaro River, a river in the Indian state of Jharkhand
- West Bokaro Coalfield
- East Bokaro Coalfield
- Bokaro Thermal Power Station B
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.