From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bomba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bomba may refer to:
- Bomba, Belize, village in the Belize District
- Bomba, Abruzzo, a comune in Chieti, Italy
- Bomba, Libya, near the city of Derna
- Bomba (Ecuador), a musical style of Ecuador
- Bomba (Puerto Rico), a musical style of Puerto Rico
- Bomba (band), an Australian band
- "Bomba", a song by Edo Maajka
Other uses 
- Bomba (surname)
- Bomba (cryptography), the Polish device for breaking the Enigma cryptographic machine
- Bomba, the Jungle Boy, a series of books by Roy Rockwood that later became a film series
- Malaysian Fire and Rescue Department or Bomba
See also 
- Tsar Bomba the popular name for the AN602 hydrogen bomb, the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated.
- Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies, nicknamed "King Bomba"
- La Bomba (disambiguation)
- Bomb (disambiguation)
- Bamba (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.