From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bondage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bondage may refer to:
- Bondage (BDSM), the practice of tying people up for pleasure
- Self-bondage, the practice of tying oneself up for pleasure
- Debt bondage, a modern form of slavery in which people are bound by debt, rather than legal ownership
- Physical restraint in a more general sense
- The term bondage is also used figuratively to mean spiritual attachment, such as to the physical world, or an evil compelling force, such as original sin
- Bondage (play), a 1991 play by David Henry Hwang
- Bondage (film), a 2006 film by Eric Allen Bell
- Bondage (album) a 2009 album by j-pop singer Nana Kitade
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bondage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.