Book of the Dead (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Book of the Dead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Book of the Dead is the common name for several ancient Egyptian funerary texts. It may also refer to:
- Bardo Thodol or Liberation Through Hearing During the Intermediate State, traditionally but inaccurately called the "Tibetan Book of the Dead"
- The "Book of the Dead" or Nekyia, Book 11 of the Odyssey
- Book of the Dead (anthology), a 1989 zombie horror anthology series
- The Book of the Dead (film), a 2005 Japanese film
- Book of the Dead (memoir), E. Hoffman Price's collection of memoirs
- Book of the Dead (Cornwell novel), a crime novel written in 2007 by Patricia Cornwell
- The Book of the Dead (novel), the third thriller in the Pendergast trilogy
- The Book of the Dead (Lee), the third novel in The Secret Books of Paradys series by Tanith Lee
- Necronomicon, H.P. Lovecraft's fictional book
- Book of the Dead (Angel novel), a 2004 original novel written and published by Pocket Books that's based on the U.S. television series Angel
- Book of the Dead (Bloodbound album)
- The Book of the Dead (Ars Nova album), 1998
- "The Book of the Dead" is a long, documentary poem by American poet Muriel Rukeyser, published as Part 1 of her second volume, US 1 (1938)
- The QI Book of the Dead, the fourth tie-in book with the British television series QI, sold as The Book of the Dead in the United States
- Totenpass, the "passport of the dead" in some ancient Greco-Roman religions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.