From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Boolean, Booleans, or boolean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Related to this, Boolean (named after George Boole) may also refer to:
- Boolean algebra, a logical calculus of truth values or set membership
- Boolean algebra (structure), a set with operations resembling logical ones
- Boolean circuit, a mathematical model for digital logical circuits.
- Boolean expression, an expression in a programming language that produces a Boolean value when evaluated
- Boolean function, a function that determines Boolean values or operators
- Boolean model (probability theory), a model in stochastic geometry
- Boolean network, a certain network consisting of a set of Boolean variables whose state is determined by other variables in the network
- Boolean processor, a 1-bit variables computing unit
- Boolean satisfiability problem
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.