From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borač may refer to:
- Borač, Czech Republic, a village and municipality near Brno
- Borač gorge of Upper Neretva, a river canyon in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Lake Borač, on the Neretva river in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Borač, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a village near Rogatica
- Borač, Serbia, a village near Knić, Serbia
- Borač Fortress, a fort near Borač, Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.