From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bourdon (Wiktionary entry) derives from the French for bumblebee, and may refer to:
- A Bourdon (bell), the lowest bell in a set
- A Bourdon (organ pipe), a stopped organ pipe of a construction favored for low pitches
- Bourdon (surname)
- Burden (music): The lowest course of a lute, or the lowest drone pipe of a bagpipe
- Faux bourdon, fauxbourdon, faburden or falsobordone, terms applied (without perfect consistency) to a variety of music compositional techniques
- Bourdon, Somme, a small town in France
- Bourdon (grape), another name for the French wine grape Douce noir
- The Bourdon gauge or Bourdon tube is named after the Eugène Bourdon below. See Pressure measurement#Bourdon
- Boudon noir, an alternative name for the Italian wine grape Dolcetto
- Boudin (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.