From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bow may refer to:
- Bow and arrow //, a weapon system that uses elasticity to propel arrows, its use is archery
- Bowing //, to lower the head or upper body as a social gesture
- Bow (ship) //, the foremost point of the hull of a ship or boat
- Bow (rowing), a term which has multiple meanings within the sport of rowing
- Bow knot, a shoelace knot or a rosette
- Hair bow, a hair accessory of hair or a ribbon tied in a bow knot
- Bow tie, a type of necktie and ribbon fashion accessory tied in a bow knot
- An ornamental knot made of ribbon
- Bow (music), a device used to play a stringed instrument
- Musical bow, a musical instrument resembling an archer's bow
- EBow, a hand-held electronic device for playing the electric guitar
- Bows (band), a band from the UK
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Elbow, considered as an (often) approximately right-angled ("L"-shaped?) bow
- Bend, The action or effect of bowing to the force of something or someone
- Bow, of bow and warp of semiconductor wafers and substrates
- Bow porcelain factory, a London-based porcelain factory, active 1747-1776
- Bag of words model, a model used in natural language processing and information retrieval
- Bow (She-Ra), a character from the cartoon She-Ra: Princess of Power
- B.O.W (Bio-Organic Weapons), a type of weapon in the Resident Evil video game and movie series
- All pages beginning with "Bow"
- All pages with titles containing "Bow"
- Beau (disambiguation)
- Bo (disambiguation)
- Bowman (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.