|Full name||Bradley Raymond Parker|
|Date of birth||23 April 1980|
|Place of birth||Scarborough, ON, Canada|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Scarborough, Ontario, Parker played club football with Dutch club Feyenoord. In June 2000, he was on trial with Belgian club RWD Molenbeek, and he finally left Feyenoord in July 2001 after five years with the club. After leaving Feyenoord, Parker went on trial with English clubs Bradford City, and Chesterfield.
- "Profile". Worldfootball.net.
- Brad Parker at National-Football-Teams.com
- "Toch 3 Feyenoorders naar RWDM" (in Dutch). netwerk.to. 22 June 2000.
- "Soccer round-up: CDN deVos to leave Scotland". CTV.ca. 26 July 2001.
- Adam Marshall. "City eye Muirhead". Sky Sports.
- Simon Fudge. "No Lyttle deal for Spireites". Sky Sports.
- Brad Parker – FIFA competition record
- David Anderson (28 April 1999). "Football: Parker's own goal a late leveller". The Independent.
|This biographical article relating to Canadian soccer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|