From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up breaking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breaking may refer to:
- Breaking (martial arts), a martial arts skill
- Breaking (dancing) (or b-boying), a street dance style
- Breaking Bad - TV series
- Breaking Benjamin - a post grunge rock band
- Vowel breaking, a historical linguistics term
- Breakin', a 1984 movie
- "Breakin'... There's No Stopping Us", a song by Ollie & Jerry from the Breakin' soundtrack
- Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
- "Breakin'" (song) from The Music's Welcome to the North
- "Breaking" (song), a song by the band Anberlin off their album New Surrender
- "Breaking" (album), an album by American singer-songwriter Brian Larsen
- Horse breaking
- Sabbath breaking
- Supersymmetry breaking
- Soft SUSY breaking
- Sequence breaking
- Ship breaking
- Strike breaking
- Breaking news
- Voice break, a boy's voice deepening at puberty
Breaking may also be used for:
- All pages beginning with "Breaking"
- All pages with titles containing "Breaking"
- Break in (disambiguation)
- Break (disambiguation)
- Breaker (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.