|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 96th district
|Preceded by||Melanie Rapp|
March 18, 1957 |
|Spouse(s)||Roger Franklin Pogge|
|Children||Sarah Duncan, David Pogge, Joshua Pogge, Timothy Pogge, Jonathan Pogge|
|Profession||Real estate agent|
|Committees||Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources; Education; Health, Welfare and Institutions|
Brenda L. Pogge (born March 18, 1957, in Norfolk, Virginia) is an American politician of the Republican Party. Since 2008 she has been a member of the Virginia House of Delegates. She currently[update] represents the 96th district on the Virginia Peninsula, made up of parts of James City and York Counties.
- Virginia House of Delegates; Brenda L. Pogge
- "Virginia House of Delegates; Brenda L. Pogge". Retrieved 2008-11-20.
- Brenda Pogge; Experienced Conservative Leadership for Virginia's 96th District (Constituent/campaign website)
- "Delegate Brenda Pogge". Richmond Sunlight.
- "Virginia Public Access Project; Brenda F Pogge".
- "Virginia State Board of Elections; Election Information; Election Results".
|This article about a member of the Virginia House of Delegates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|