From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Broad (disambiguation))
|Look up broad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broad may refer to:
- Broad Peak, on the border between Pakistan and China, the 12th highest mountain on Earth
- The Broads, a network of mostly navigable rivers and lakes in the English counties of Norfolk and Suffolk
- Broad Bay (disambiguation)
- Broad Canal, East Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Broad Crag, a fell in the English Lake District
- Broad Creek (disambiguation)
- Broad River (disambiguation)
- Broad Run (disambiguation)
- Broad Sound (disambiguation)
- Broad Valley, Graham Land, Antarctica
- Broad Water, a salt water lagoon near Tywyn, Wales
- Tixall Wide, also known as The Broad Water, a body of water in Staffordshire, England
- Broad Avenue, a street and arts district in Memphis, Tennessee
- Broad Street (disambiguation)
- Broad Group, a manufacturing company based in Changsha
- Broad (British coin), an English gold coin minted under the Commonwealth
- Broad Institute, a genomic research institute
- an 18th-century slang term for a playing card
- The Broad, a modern art museum in Los Angeles, California
- Diphyllobothrium,known as broad or Fish tapeworm.
- Broad gauge, rail gauge greater than the standard gauge of 4' 8.5"
- Broad church, Latitudinarian churchmanship in the Church of England
- Broad Front
- Broad Wall (Jerusalem), an ancient defensive wall
- Broad Dyke, built by the Dutch in 1655 in New Castle, Delaware
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.