From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bruiser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bruiser may refer to:
- The Bruisers, musical pioneers of the Punk/Oi! genre
- Bruiser (band), an indie rock trio that features ex-Local H drummer Joe Daniels
- Bruiser, the third studio album by The Duke Spirit
In film and television:
- The Bruiser, a 1916 American drama film
- Bruiser (film), a motion picture directed by George A. Romero
- Bruiser (TV series), a BBC television series
As a nickname or ring name:
- Bruiser Flint (born 1965), American collegiate men's basketball head coach
- Frank Kinard (1914-1985), American football player nicknamed "Bruiser", member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Bruiser Brody, ring name of American professional wrestler Frank Donald Goodish (1946-1988)
- "Bruiser" Bob Sweetan (born 1940), American retired professional wrestler
- Bruisher Khang, a character in the video game Tales of Destiny
- Bruiser, a large demonic enemy in the video game expansion pack Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
- Molly Hayes, briefly known as Bruiser, a Marvel Comics character in the series Runaways
- Bruiser, Elle Woods' chihuahua in the Legally Blonde movies
- HMS Bruiser, one of two British Royal Navy warships
- Chicago Bruisers, a former Arena Football League team (1987-1989)
- Bruiser (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal dog made by Ty, Inc.
- Judge and Bruiser, costumed mascots for the Baylor University Bears
- Dick the Bruiser, nickname of American professional wrestler and football player William Fritz Afflis (1929-1991)
- Crystl Bustos (born 1977), American softball player known as "The Big Bruiser"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.