Bryan Hextall Jr.
Bryan Lee Hextall, Jr. (born May 23, 1941 in Winnipeg, Manitoba) is a retired National Hockey League forward from a family rich in the history of hockey. The son of Bryan Hextall, brother of Dennis Hextall, father of Ron Hextall, and grandfather of Brett Hextall, he played the majority of his NHL career with the Pittsburgh Penguins. He spent time with the New York Rangers, Vancouver Canucks, Atlanta Flames, Detroit Red Wings, and the Minnesota North Stars, as well as with additional teams in the American Hockey League, WHL, CSHL, and the EPHL. He retired from the NHL after 549 games, with a total of 99 goals, 161 assists, 260 points, and 730 penalty minutes.
Awards and achievements
- Calder Cup Championship AHL (1968)
- WHL Championship (1969)
- “Honoured Member” of the Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame
- Bryan Hextall Jr.'s career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Bryan Hextall Jr.'s biography at Legends of Hockey
- Bryan Hextall Jr.'s biography at Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey player is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|