From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Buffett.
A buffet is a meal laid out on a table or sideboard so that guests may serve themselves.
Buffet may also refer to:
- Sideboard, a piece of furniture
- Buffet, to strike repeatedly and violently
- Buffet (turbulence), aerodynamic turbulence on a fixed-wing aircraft prior to and during a stall
- Buffet Crampon, a manufacturer of musical instruments
- Buffet car
- Buffets, Inc., American restaurant company
- A colloquial term for a footstool in Scotland and the North of England
People with the surname Buffet:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.