From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bulgarian-Chinese relations are foreign relations between the Bulgaria and the People's Republic of China. Both countries established diplomatic relations on October 4, 1949. Bulgaria has embassy in Beijing. China has embassy in Sofia.
- Foreign relations of Bulgaria
- Foreign relations of the People's Republic of China
- Chinese people in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian embassy in Beijing
- Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs about relations with Bulgaria
- Chinese embassy in Sofia